About Watson Cognitive Challenge
Are you really passionate developing cutting edge application using IBM Bluemix Watson APIs. I-CARE cognitive challenge brings you an opportunity to showcase your skills and interact with other developers. You will need to develop cognitive app using Bluemix services. IBM Bluemix provides over 100 services across Watson, mobile, IoT and more to power your modern apps and services. You can also win exciting prizes worth Rs. 90,000 and travel opportunity to attend I-CARE event.
One representative from top three teams will given opportunity to travel to I-CARE event to present and showcase demo. This will also provide networking opportunity with researchers and other participants.
Team Registration and Abstraction Submission
Registration is now closed .
Each submission will be evaluated and accepted entries will be notified on
30th July, 2016 3rd August, 2016.
Detail Design of the Application
Each team will require to submit detailed design of your application before 14th August, 2016 11:59 PM IST. This should included problem description and solution architecture in form of 8-10 slides.
Final Application Submission
Develop app using blue mix services. Your app should be deployed on bluemix platform on or before 19th September, 2016 11:59 PM IST. Team should also submit a video of max 5 minutes in mp4 format. You can upload video on Youtube or other video sites. Please click here for submission.
Our judges will evaluation each application and top 3 winners team will be announced on 30th September, 2016. One representative from each of the team will be required to present application in I-CARE event before the judges. Based on final presentation 1st, 2nd and 3rd place will be decided.
• Each team can have max 3 members.
• Submission should be original idea.
• Application should use at-least one service from Watson services.
• Application should use only Bluemix services. In case if required functionality is not available on Bluemix please contact organizer for approval with proper justification.
• All submissions remain the intellectual property of the individuals or teams that developed them.
• Team should also submit a video of max 5 minutes in mp4 format. You can upload video on Youtube or other video sites and submit URL.
• Submitted Application must run on at least one of the following:
- A smartphone or tablet (iOS, Android, Blackberry, Windows Mobile, or Kindle)
- A web browser (mobile or desktop)
- A desktop computer (Windows PC, Mac Desktop)
• Each team member should be registered as student as of October 15, 2016.
Use of Watson Services
• Does your application uses Watson services in non-obvious way ? More Watson APIs you utilize, more chances of your ranking going up.
• How innovative your application is as compare to existing products and applications ?
• Does your application has great user experience and intuitive to use ?
• What is real world impact of your application ?